Bucket Elevators – Jolly Model
Simplifying to improve flow rate and performance.
The Jolly series bucket elevators, with their flexible, modular and customisable system, offer the option of conveying a wide range of products even in difficult environments.
Especially suitable for products that are corrosive, dusty or difficult to convey, they are designed to offer unrivalled sturdiness. Manufactured with guards consisting of panels that are easy to disassemble, they allow for quick maintenance.
Strengths of the Jolly series bucket elevators:
- Machine designed to operate even in very difficult environments;
- Simplified buckets, easy to handle and sanitise;
- System suitable for conveying powders, greasy and oily products;
- Complete bucket emptying system;
- Automatic chain lubrication system, programmable and customisable via PLC;
- Quality and sturdy mechanical design to ensure minimal maintenance and a long life;
- Also suitable for large flow rates and available in a wide variety of sizes, ranging from extremely compact, with a low flow rate, to extremely efficient (up to 65 m³/h).
Up to 30 models and types of buckets are available depending on the product to be conveyed.
Thanks to its modular structure, the Jolly bucket elevator is particularly easy to assemble, and is designed to be modified and integrated also at a later stage, which makes it suitable for all requirements. It is available with quick delivery.