Terms and Conditions
The User who uses the Services offered by cusinato.com – cusinato.us – cusinato.fr – cusinato.es – cusinato.de – cusinato.ru (called “Site“) declares to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions (called “Conditions”) which are today in force and are subject to change without notice at the discretion of CUSINATO GIOVANNI Srl Soc. Unipersonalethat assumes no responsibility for suspensions of the Services determined by any cause also referable to CUSINATO GIOVANNI Srl Soc. Unipersonale itself.
These Conditions must be examined and saved by the User before the completion of the purchase procedure for one or more services. The forwarding of the purchase order confirmation of the Service therefore implies full knowledge of them and their full acceptance. The User is therefore requested to save or print the present contractual clauses.
To allow a complete understanding and acceptance of these terms and conditions, the following terms, in the singular and plural, will have the meaning indicated below:
- Holder: CUSINATO GIOVANNI Srl Soc. Unipersonale, with registered office in Via Monte Pelmo 8 35018 S.Martino di Lupari PD, Italy, IT 02432270284, , 99.000 Euro i.v., email@example.com, indirizzo PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application: websites cusinato.com – cusinato.us – cusinato.fr – cusinato.es – cusinato.de – cusinato.ru ,run by CUSINATO GIOVANNI Srl Soc. Unipersonale, which offers customizable documents for progressive guided compilation and connects users with selected external professionals for the provision of consultancy services;
- Consulting services: consultancy services following the compilation of information form
- User:the subject accessing the Application, without distinction of legal nature and personality pursued, interested in the Products offered through the Application;
- Consumer: a natural person acting for purposes other than commercial, artisanal entrepreneurial activity or professionally carried out;
- Conditions: this contract governing the relationship between the owner and the users and the sale or delivery of the Products offered through the Application.
Information on Products and Consulting Services
- The site provides information on the company that owns the domain and in the form of a request for progressive guided compilation and connects registered users with professionals to receive consulting and information services.
- Consultancy and information services are provided to Users who request information by completing the forms.
- The company is obliged to handle the processing of the User’s personal data received to their knowledge in conditions of absolute security and confidentiality in accordance with any ethical and privacy laws.
- It is understood that under no circumstances may the Data Controller be held liable in the event of loss, dissemination, theft or unauthorized use by third parties, under any title, of the Users’ credentials.
Cancellation of personal data
- Registered Users may discontinue use of the site at any time and request the deletion of their stored data through the Application interface, if possible, or by sending a written communication to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- The Owner, in case of violation by the User of these Conditions or applicable legal provisions, reserves the right to suspend or delete the User’s data at any time and without notice.
Purchases on the Website
- You can not make purchases via our website.
Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights
- The Owner declares to be owner and / or licensee of all intellectual property rights related to and / or related to the Application and / or the materials and contents available on the site and / or Application.
- These Conditions do not grant you any use license relating to the site and / or Application and / or to individual Contents and / or materials available there, unless otherwise regulated.
- All trademarks, figurative or nominative and all other signs, trade names, service marks, word marks, trade names, illustrations, images, logos appearing on the Site and / or Application are and remain the property of the owner or his licensees and are protected by applicable trademark laws and related international treaties.
- Any reproduction in any form of the explanatory texts and contents on the site and / or Application, if not authorized, will be considered violations of the owner’s intellectual and industrial property right.
Exclusion of the warranty, responsibilities and duties of the User
- The site and / or application is provided “as is” and “as it is available” and the Owner does not provide any guarantee that the Application can meet the needs of Users or that it has never interrupted or is free from errors, viruses or bug.
- Any explanatory texts provided and the answers to users’ questions communicated via email are intended only to facilitate the use and understanding of the Products and are therefore not exhaustive and may not be adapted to the specific case of the User.
- The Data Controller will endeavor to ensure that the site is available continuously 24 hours a day, but can not in any way be held responsible if, for any reason, the site is not accessible and / or operational at any time or for any period. Access to the site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the event of system failure, maintenance, repairs or for reasons completely unrelated to the will of the owner or due to force majeure events.
- The User who accesses the services offered on the site is solely and exclusively responsible for the data transmitted as well as the ownership of the data and, if referred to third parties, the free availability to the related processing.
- The User releases the Data Controller from any responsibility in relation to the illegal dissemination of third party content or the use of the Application in ways that are contrary to the law.
The Owner undertakes to keep strictly confidential and confidential and not to disclose to third parties, except for what is strictly necessary, any data or information that has been made known or simply has become known in any form and / or on any medium.
- The Data Controller acknowledges from now on the confidential nature of the User’s information and documents of which he will be aware and acknowledges that any right directly or indirectly related to their use is and will remain the exclusive property of the User.
- The owner agrees to do so, even pursuant to art. 1381 of the Civil Code, that all third parties, to whom the confidential information will be made available, act in compliance with the confidentiality obligations mentioned above.
Limitation of Responsibility
- The Owner can not be held responsible towards the User, except in cases of willful misconduct or gross negligence, for inefficiencies or malfunctions connected to the use of the Internet outside the control of his own or his sub-suppliers.
- The User undertakes to maintain unharmed and to indemnify the Holder (as well as any companies controlled or affiliated by the same, its representatives, collaborators, consultants, administrators, agents, licensees, partners and employees), from any obligation or liability, including any legal expenses incurred to defend oneself in court, which may arise for damages caused to other Users or third parties, in relation to the Uploaded Content or to the violation of the terms of the law or the terms of these Conditions.
Therefore, the Holder will not be responsible for:
- any loss of commercial opportunity and any other loss, even indirect, possibly suffered by the User (such as, by way of example but not exhaustively, commercial losses, loss of revenues, income, profits or expected savings, loss of contracts or commercial relations, loss of reputation or goodwill value, etc.);
incorrect or unsuitable use of the Application by Users or third parties;
- The Holder can not be held responsible for the non-fulfillment or delayed fulfillment of his obligations, due to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Owner due to force majeure events or, in any case, to unforeseeable and unpredictable events and, in any case, independent of the will , as an example and not exhaustive, breakdowns or interruptions to telephone or electrical lines, to the Internet and / or in any case to other transmission instruments, unavailability of websites, strikes, natural events, viruses and cyber attacks, interruptions in the provision of products, services or third-party applications.
- The fulfillment of the obligations by the Owner will be considered suspended for the period in which events of force majeure occur.
- The Data Controller will perform any act in its power in order to identify solutions that allow the proper fulfillment of its obligations despite the persistence of force majeure events.
Connection to third-party sites
- The site and / or application may contain links to third-party sites. The Owner does not exercise any control over them and, therefore, is in no way responsible for the contents of these sites.
- Some of these links may return to third party sites that provide services through the Application. In these cases, the individual services will be applied to the general conditions for the use of the site and for the use of the service prepared by third parties, with respect to which the owner assumes no responsibility.
- No waiver by each party of an article of these Conditions will be effective unless expressly declared to be a waiver and be communicated in writing.
Invalidity of individual clauses
- If any provision of these Conditions is found to be illegal or invalid, it will not be considered as part of the Conditions and this will not affect the remaining provisions that will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The protection and processing of personal data will be in accordance with the Privacy Notice, which can be viewed at cusinato.com/en/privacy-policy
Applicable law and competent court
- These Conditions and all disputes concerning performance, interpretation and validity are subject to Italian law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of the place where the Holder is located.
- If the User is a consumer in accordance with Article 3 of the Consumer Code, the territorial jurisdiction is mandatory of the court of the place of residence or domicile of the consumer, if located in the territory of the Italian State, except for the option for the User -consumer to appeal to a court other than the “consumer forum” pursuant to art. 66 bis of the Consumer Code, competent for the territory according to one of the criteria set forth in articles. 18, 19 and 20 of the civil code of procedure.
Online dispute resolution for consumersi
- The Consumer resident in Europe must be aware of the fact that the European Commission has set up an online platform that provides an alternative dispute resolution tool. This tool can be used by the Consumer to resolve in a non-judicial manner any dispute concerning and / or deriving from contracts for the sale of goods and services stipulated on the network. Consequently, the Consumer can use this platform for the resolution of any dispute arising from the online contract stipulated with the Owner. The platform is available at the following address:http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Date of last modification: 25/05/2018