Simplicity meets hygiene: Cusinato Belt Conveyors.
The simplicity and original solutions offered by the Cusinato Belt Conveyors ensure maximum hygiene and zero contamination of products from different batches.
Made with selected materials and highly experienced labour, they are the ideal tool for the horizontal or slightly inclined conveying of fragile, granular, food and non-food products.
Strengths of the belt conveyors:
- Equipped with effective devices to avoid contamination between products: side containment systems, hoppers and continuous cleaning systems;
- Wide availability of flows, even very high;
- A Cusinato exclusive: special sides are installed in the belt conveyors (which have an exclusive design and are easy to replace), suitable to easily and quickly install the sealing and containment systems.
Available in the following configurations:
- Configurable with a shuttle system, with storage function or in a cascade system;
- With a concave or flat conveyor surface;
- With highly efficient systems against dust or fragment infiltration;
- With fixed sides, with standard or greater heights;
- With a vulcanised slat belt (if requested).
The special care taken to prevent product stagnation allows a wide range of products of different grain sizes, even very fine ones, to be conveyed.
Belt conveyors can be completed with:
- Scraper with drawer or suction hopper for collecting dust;
- Automatic rotation control system;
- Painted steel or transparent polycarbonate covers, which can be either fixed, bolted or hinged;
- Anti-clogging probe.